Officer Procedure Manual - Click Here to view
The Official Publication for the Louisiana Region is The Duster, a bi-monthly newsletter mailed to all members of AACA Chapters in Louisiana and AACA National Headquarters. It is not copyrighted and permission is granted to reproduce non-copy righted materials in the The Duster, provided that proper credit is given in print.
Editor for The Duster for 2017/18 is: Buddy Whitney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletters/Editors for Louisiana Region Chapters 2018
1. Baton Rouge, Spit and Sputter: Bob McCarron, email@example.com
2. Cenla: The Headliner, Linda Burns, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contraband: Antique News and Views, Ruby Meaux, email@example.com
4. Evangeline: The Cajun Rally, Brenda DeRouen, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Lagniappe: Bons Temps, Buddy Whitney, email@example.com
6. Slidell: The Knucklebuster, Charlie Maher, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. St. Bernard: Nuts and Bolts, Michelle and Vernon Worley, email@example.com
Copies of The Duster front page images are available below for 2009 and most of 2010. Starting with September 2010, the entire issue is available. Click to load the file. Hit the back arrow to return here. Join and get the benefit of the State newsletter and your chapter newsletter!
2018 Issues (as they become available)
Copyright 2007 AACA Louisiana Region.
problems or questions regarding this web contact Webmaster